March 1st, 2024
In this issue…
– Tesla Clashes with Nordic Labor Model.
– EU Agrees on AI Regulation Set to Take Effect in 2026.
– Student Performance Plummets in OECD Countries.
– The End of the Great Resignation.
– Performance Evaluations Introduced for Civil Servants.
Tesla Clashes with Nordic Labor Model
One of the labor news stories of December has been the conflict Tesla has gotten into in the
To view this content and more, subscribe to one of our plans.
In addition to our personalized value services, our plans for companies provide your HR professionals with access to specialized work groups in different disciplines, participation in all the activities on our calendar, and the resources of our knowledge repository, among which include opinion pieces, exclusive trend reports, and summaries of academic research translated into company language.